The basic fertilizer program we offer includes 6 steps with applications from April through November.
The steps are as follows:
- Early Spring – Fertilizer With Pre-Emergence (April 16 – April 30) A spring fertilizer for fast green-up combined with a pre-emergence to stop crabgrass before it appears.
- Mid Spring – Broadleaf Weed Control (May 1 – May 16) A liquid weed killer to provide fast results in the control of broadleaf weeds.
- Early Summer – Fertilizer and Insect Control (June 15 – June 30) Fertilizer to keep lawn vigorous going into the stress of summer time along with an insecticide for surface feeding insects.
- Summer – Grub Control (July 1 – July 15) This step is optional. Not all lawns require grub control. If you have had a problem in the past with grubs or we feel your lawn is susceptible to grub damage, we will recommend this step as part of your lawn care program.
- Late Summer – Fertilizer and Weed Control (August 25 – September 10) Fertilizer with iron for deep greening and spot weed control for stubborn weeds or post-emergence spot treatment for crabgrass.
- Fall – Fertilizer and Lime (November 15 – November 30) High nitrogen fertilizer for strong root growth coupled with lime to maintain proper pH levels in the soil, which will allow other chemicals to perform better.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NJ: